We have built flexible insurance solutions for a wide spectrum of financial institution professionals, including coverages for banks, credit unions, insurance companies, investment advisers, hedge fund, and mutual funds, venture capital, and private equity firms.
Meeting the insurance needs of depository financial institution clients, which can range from a community bank to a credit union to a diversified financial company, can be a challenge. Financial institutions face increasing complexity due to new regulations, consolidation, and vertical integration. Mission West has many solutions for this varied client segment.
We understand Financial Institutions
Having been born in the financial institution model (previously known as First Foundation Insurance Services), we understand a thing or two about how your business operates under an ever changing and increasingly tough regulatory environment.
With solutions for financial institutions, we offer a range of insurance protection policies, including D&O, cyber, professional liability, financial institution bonds, ID fraud expense reimbursement and a full portfolio of property/casualty coverages. Choose either standalone coverage or a suite of coverages. We have the carrier partnerships that provide you with the flexibility to adapt to you and your business needs.
We work with a variety of financial institutions, including:
• Asset Management Firms
• Banks & Diversified Financial Institutions
• Insurance Companies
• Property & Casualty for Financial Institutions
• Our portfolio of clients typically buy coverage options to address financial institutions’ management liability and property/casualty coverage needs such as:
• CyberRisk Insurance
• Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
• Employment Practices Liability Insurance
• ERISA Fidelity Insurance
• Errors & Omissions Insurance
• Fidelity & Crime Insurance
• Fiduciary Liability Insurance
• Kidnap & Ransom Insurance
• Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Insurance
• Financial Institutions Bond