For businesses of all sizes.
Risk management nationwide and locally, including the counties of Orange, Los Angeles, San Diego and San Bernardino.
We provide our clients with meaningful interactions that are important when it comes to risk management. We provide our clients more than a policy and two visits a year. Our client implementation is in-depth and comprehensive— a true full service, real time risk management partnership.
We believe in a healthy strategy to risk management. We have streamlined the process, the data collection, the management of policies. We provide our clients time. By simplifying the insurance process, we have given back to our clients more time to do the things they should be doing, besides worrying about their insurance policies. Our team of professionals are true consultants that provide unbiased solutions.
We provide our clients with peace of mind, knowing that we have a performance guarantee in place – You grade us. We encourage our clients to grade our performance each and every year. This provides transparency in strategy and cost as well as accountability with servicing our clients.
We believe that every business should be entitled to obtaining the most out of their insurance spend. We specialize in solving the challenges confronting businesses and offer straightforward, common sense services that help identify, evaluate and control the total cost of risk in a constantly changing environment. We can easily perform the following services at no extra cost:
- Safety Culture Analysis & Discovery – assessments of job hazards, behavior based studies, incident tracking, safety & quality inspections, as well as heat illness prevention.
- Compliance – assessment of compliance with corporate, legal and industry standards, such as OSHA, DOT, EPA and NFP including IIPP compliance.
- Ergonomics – evaluation of equipment and ergonomic training for selected facilities and industry segments, including online self-assessment tools.
- Industrial Hygiene / Occupational Health – control of chemical, physical or biological hazards, such as indoor air quality, noise, mold or airborne concentrations of harmful chemicals.
- Training – a full range of training courses and workshops to suit executives and employees alike, including the development of custom safety training, orientation programs, videos and web-based services.
We believe workers compensation claims advocacy to be very important. With today’s trending medical cost containment factors, this could negatively impact the bottom line of any business. We walk our clients through a workers compensation claims implementation plan.
We provide our clients with access to a custom 24/7 online risk management concierge center. Our technology has the ability to help our clients with:
- Incident Tracking – We help reduce our clients’ claims by tracking incidents.
- Job Description Tracking – We easily help our clients create job descriptions and return-to-work programs.
- Safety Observation Tracking – We assist our clients in maintaining safe practices in the workplace.
- Training Tracking – Our clients can track their employees’ training – automatically.
- BBS Tracking – We help our clients build Behavior-Based Safety Programs very easily.
- And More!
HR & Benefits Library – We give our clients access to an award-winning online HR resource, complete with attorney-developed content to help with compliance in HR issues, federal and state labor laws and other regulations including COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, USERRA, ADA, including Health Care Reform.